Learn about Biscayne National Park and visit Boca Chita Key!
Duration: 6 hours
Start Time: 10 a.m.
Available Days: Every day
Sail, paddle, snorkel, and visit an island on a full-day adventure in Biscayne National Park!
Join us as we explore Biscayne National Park under sail. Full-day trips sail east across the bay for several hours before stopping ashore at Boca Chita or Adams Key. Kayak or paddleboard from the boat dock on the island to swim, explore using paddle craft, or snorkel. Bring your lunch to eat at a shady picnic table on the island. Please note: We do not go to the reefs on the Atlantic side for snorkeling, instead we snorkel in the calm waters within the bay and alongside the fringes of the mangroves.
A library of relevant books are on board including fish, birds, and invertebrate identification books. Our boats are rigged with shade, but there are also additional areas where you can relax in the sun. We have drinking water on board along with full marine bathrooms and a freshwater hose.
Kayaks and paddleboards are included. Snorkel gear is available to rent for an additional price, or you are welcome to bring your own gear. Life jackets are required and supplied for optional paddling or snorkeling. Please do not bring Scuba diving or fishing equipment.
This sail and snorkel program in Biscayne National Park is designed for all ages. If the participant is under eight, life jackets are required and supplied when underway.
To best accommodate you and make your trip safe and enjoyable, please make a note in your reservation or privately notify our captain or mate if:
- You have any medical conditions
- You have any back problems
- You are prone to motion/sea sickness
- You are pregnant
- You have any other concerns regarding your safety and health
Please note: If it is determined the trip may not be suitable for you based on the days conditions a full refund will be offered.
NOTE: Lunch is not included! Please bring your own lunch and snacks so you don’t go hungry on our full-day adventure!
Location and Store Hours:
- This trip begins and ends at Biscayne National Park headquarters at Convoy Point and is located at 9700 SW 328th Street, Sir Lancelot Jones Way, Homestead, FL 33033.
- Upon arrival, please check-in at our store next to the Dante Fascell Visitor Center.
- The store is open from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Dante Fascell Visitor Center is open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Biscayne National Park hours are 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.